PostgreSQL 7.4.2 warnings in HPUX IPF: LOG: could not resolve "localhost": host nor service provided

От Durai
Тема PostgreSQL 7.4.2 warnings in HPUX IPF: LOG: could not resolve "localhost": host nor service provided
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello All,
              I built postgresql on HPUX IPF(11.22) platform. It works fine. But I have warning message   "could not
resolve "localhost": host nor service provided, or not known"    when I start the postmaster.  I have given
entries in pg_hba.conf file to access also.

$ ./postmaster -D /var/opt/iexpress/postgresql &
[1]     2410
$ LOG:  could not resolve "localhost": host nor service provided, or not known
LOG:  database system was shut down at 2004-03-26 00:54:37 PST
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 0/9DE158
LOG:  redo record is at 0/9DE158; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
LOG:  next transaction ID: 536; next OID: 17142
LOG:  database system is ready
$

Is there any configuration missed?

Regs,