Re: New News Entry

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: New News Entry
Дата
Список pgsql-www
After some looking, the project is based on postgresql... do we feel
this is front page news worthy since it doesn't mention postgresql at
all?  Should it be sent to announce? FWIW I do think it is appropriate
for the weekly news...

Robert Treat

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 15:38, World Wide Web Owner wrote:
> A new entry has been added to the news database.
>
> Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?174
>
> Submitted by: tyler@scurn.net
> Headline: Open Source Vulnerability Database Goes Live
> The Open Source Vulnerability Database (OSVDB), a project to catalog and describe the Internet\'s security
vulnerabilities,opened for public use on 31 March 2004.

><snip>

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Addition to hosting providers list
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: New News Entry