Re: automatically generating node support functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: automatically generating node support functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 11.07.22 01:09, Tom Lane wrote:
>> The rest could probably be alphabetical.  I was also wondering if
>> all of them really need to be read at all --- I'm unclear on what
>> access/sdir.h is contributing, for example.

> could not handle type "ScanDirection" in struct "IndexScan" field
> "indexorderdir"

Ah, I see.  Still, we could also handle that with

push @enum_types, qw(ScanDirection);

which would be exactly one place that needs to know about this, rather
than the three (soon to be four) places that know that access/sdir.h
needs to be read and then mostly ignored.