Re: How do I make web site changes

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: How do I make web site changes
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 14:00, Dave Page wrote:
> It's rumoured that Bruce Momjian once said:
> > I would like to update the developers page.  What is the process to do
> > that?
>
> You mean the one on developer.postgresql.org? If so, that whole site is
> not yet under any kind of source control so just go ahead and modify the
> php/html files under /usr/local/www/developer.postgresql.org/www/.
> I've tweaked the permissions and added you to the pgsql group so youo
> should have no problems editting anything.
> Regards, Dave.

This reminds me... a while back Justin and I were talking and he
mentioned that we should probably be removed from the "major developers"
list, and suggested putting my name in his place if folks wanted a
replacement for his entry...  perhaps you or Bruce could make that
change? (I don't think I am in the pgsql group... am I ?)

Robert Treat