chunk is already free error

От Duane Winner
Тема chunk is already free error
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I've finally managed to get psqlodbc compiled for unixodbc without
errors.

But it isn't working.

When I modify my .odbc.ini file to use the psqlodbc driver instead of
the postgresql driver provided by unixodbc, I get this:

-su-2.05b$ isql TestDB
isql in free(): warning: chunk is already free
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

Here is my odbc.ini file:
[ODBC Data Sources]
TestDB = PostgreSQL native driver

[TestDB]
Driver     = /usr/local/lib/psqlodbc.so
#Driver    = /usr/local/lib/libodbcpsql.so
Host       = localhost
Server     = localhost
ServerName = localhost
Database   = mydb
UserName   = pgsql
UID        = pgsql
Port       = 5432

(Note: If I use the other driver - libodbcpsql.so - I can actually
connect to the database. But I get the same "chunk is already free" in
other applications using unixodbc, such as R).

Any thoughts?