contrib/xml2 function name change and minor bitrot fix

От John Gray
Тема contrib/xml2 function name change and minor bitrot fix
Дата
Re: contrib/xml2 function name change and minor bitrot  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
Re: contrib/xml2 function name change and minor bitrot fix  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-patches
Hi,

I've done a bit of testing now and it seems that both sets of XML
functions will coexist in the same database (they both load OK and I can
use functions from both without any apparent problem).

I have changed the name of the new parse function to xml_valid and fixed
a reference to SortMem which meant that the code as supplied would work
against 7.3 and 7.4 but wouldn't work in CVS. Oops! Patch is attached.

Regards

John

Вложения