Re: Special role for subscriptions

От Evgeniy Efimkin
Тема Re: Special role for subscriptions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!
> I view that as the first step towards building a more granular privilege
> system for subscription creation, and that was the second half of what I
> was trying to say before- I do think there's value in having something
> more granular than just "this role can create ANY subscription". As an
> administrator, I might be fine with subscriptions to system X, but not
> to system Y, for example. As long as we don't block off the ability to
> build something finer grained in the future, then having the system role
> to allow a given role to do create subscription seems fine to me.
Do you mean something like `CREATE SERVER` with privileges for each server, which using in CREATE SUBSCRIPTION, very
similarway used in foreign data wrapper?

--------
Efimkin Evgeny

От: Mitar
Сообщение: Re: Adding a concept of TEMPORARY TABLESPACE for the use in temp_tablespaces
От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: Is PREPARE of ecpglib thread safe?