Re: update before drop causes OID problems in transaction?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: update before drop causes OID problems in transaction?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Jeff Frost <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com> writes:
> After commit, I get a lovely:
>   ERROR:  could not open relation with OID x

Could we see a complete test case, rather than handwaving?  I'd expect
some issues like this if you were using any prepared statements or
plpgsql functions with non-EXECUTEd queries involving the dropped table,
but your description doesn't mention either of those risk factors.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: