license

От Stephen D'Arcy O'Hearn
Тема license
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
To whom it may concern,

Please indicate to me whether the pgsql-jdbc driver is governed by the
same BSD licensing as the PostgreSQL DBMS.

Regards.

--
Stephen O'Hearn
Research Scientist, Bioinformatics

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential.  If you or your organization is not the intended recipient, you must
notdisclose or use the information contained in either this e-mail or any of its attachments.  If you have received
thise-mail in error, please tell us immediately by return e-mail and delete the documents from your computer system.
Youmay not copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone without our express permission.