Re: index scan with functional indexes -- solved

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: index scan with functional indexes -- solved
Список pgsql-hackers
Interesting it works now, and the good news is it is *WAY* faster, this
might be able to speed up marc's doc search by orders of magnitude

this is searching 100536 rows
select * from url where fn_strrev(url) like fn_strrev('%beta12.html');
1.57ms

explain select * from url where url like '%beta12.html';3310.38 ms

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336