Where can I found semi-official VACUUM-delay patch for 7.4 ?

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Where can I found semi-official VACUUM-delay patch for 7.4 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
IIRC none the patches that made online vacuuming less intrusive were
included in the released 7.4.

Where can I find the "prefferred" patch (preferrably the later one that
yields after vacuumin N pages) for 7.3.4 or 7.4 series.

I currently don't want any other fanciness that was tried as well.

Hannu

Сообщение: Re: Named arguments in function calls
Сообщение: Re: Named arguments in function calls