Re: XML import with DTD

От artacus@comcast.net
Тема Re: XML import with DTD
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Post a snippet of the xml and xpath you are trying to use.

Scott

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roy Walter" <walt@brookhouse.co.uk>
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 7:49:00 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [GENERAL] XML import with DTD

Hi

I'm trying to use the XPath functionality of Postgres.

I can populate a text field (unparsed) with XML data but as far as I can see the xpath() function [now] only works on the xml data type.

When I try to populate a text field with XML data containing a DTD, however, the parser chokes. If I strip the DTD the parser chokes on undefined entities which are defined in the DTD.

(I switched the app' to from MySQL to Postgres because while MySQL works it returns matches in undelimited form which is next to useless if, for example, you return multiple attributes from a node.)

Does anyone know of  a solution to this problem?

Windows 2000 Server
Postgres 8.4

Regards
Roy Walter

Сообщение: Re: Overhead of union versus union all
Сообщение: Re: Overhead of union versus union all