Re: VACUUM delay (was Re: What's planned for 7.5?)

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: VACUUM delay (was Re: What's planned for 7.5?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 08:37, Jan Wieck wrote:

> but I will not waste my time with making patches nobody even gives a try.

I downloaded and tested your patches.  I just didn't get results get
results that were put together well enough to present to the group.  I
hope this doesn't fall by the wayside, it is IMHO, on of the critical
problems that needs to be solved.

> Sorry for the venting, but I needed that out.

I understand.  I'm sorry there wasn't more feedback as a result of your
work.