Re: problem to connect to database

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: problem to connect to database
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
It means telnet has a different syntax. Try 'man telnet' if you're on
Unix/Linux. Then do the following:
  - you have to replace 'host' with the DNS name (or IP address) of your
computer running the postgres server;
  - use the syntax:

telnet your.host.address 5432

Than post the result, and hopefully the others can help again :)

HTH,
Csaba