Finding if a function / stored procedure updated the database

От Shri Shrikumar
Тема Finding if a function / stored procedure updated the database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

I am implementing a "poor mans" peer-to-peer replication system for a
php web application and need to know if there is an easy way of figuring
out if a function makes / made a change to the database.

If there isn't an easy way, what would be the best / recommended way?

Thanks for any feedback,

Shri
PS: Please CC: me since I am not subscribed to the list.

Shri Shrikumar       U R Byte Solutions           Tel:   0845 644 4745
I.T. Consultant         Edinburgh, Scotland          Mob:   0773 980 3499
                     Web: www.urbyte.com          Email: shri@urbyte.com

Вложения