Re: Defaulting to jit=on/off for v11

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Defaulting to jit=on/off for v11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Cool, sounds we have agreement. I'll try to come up with a patch.  I'm [un]fortunately hiking till Wednesday, so I
won'thave an easy time to push a patch.   I probably could push something tomorrow, but I'd have a hard time cleaning
upif needed.  Does anybody feel we should have that in Mondays release?

Recent discussions among the release team are pointing to the idea
that Monday's wrap could be 11rc1, not 11beta4, if we get this done
beforehand.  So I'd kind of like to see it done.

Is there more that has to be done than switching the GUC's default
value and adjusting docs?  I could probably make it happen if there's
not any hidden stuff to worry about.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Defaulting to jit=on/off for v11
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Defaulting to jit=on/off for v11