Re: PreparedStatement parameters and mutable objects

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: PreparedStatement parameters and mutable objects
Список pgsql-jdbc
Oliver,

I think finding the "offical" word on this is going to be unlikely, at
best it will be someone's opinion. It's not in the spec so it will be an
interpretation. I think more important is meeting the expected behaviour
from the users POV.

That being said, my example showing mutable objects and the expected
behaviour was just that an example, I think the behaviour should be the
same for mutable/un-mutable objects. I would expect there would be a
population of programmers out there that isn't even aware of the fact
that some objects are un-mutable/mutable. Unfortunately we need to code
to the lowest common denominator.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer