Re: createuser problem

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: createuser problem
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 03:31, Manu M P wrote:
> Friends
>
> The man page of createuser shows that only superusers can create users
> with "createuser". How can i make an ordinary user a super user?

ALTER USER username WITH CREATEUSER

(run by an existing superuser)

     "The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the
      LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the
      meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to
      proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of
      the prison to them that are bound."
                                        Isaiah 61:1