Re: PostgreSQL port to pure Java?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: PostgreSQL port to pure Java?
Список pgsql-hackers
That is the current status, but this is a very active project and I
believe the cvs version is much better.

You are correct though it is an embedded db, and as such is quite cool.

The reason I suggested it was more of an academic exercise for folks who
wanted to see the issues with doing this in java.

Dave