Re: Autogenerate some wait events code and documentation

От Drouvot, Bertrand
Тема Re: Autogenerate some wait events code and documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 5/6/23 4:37 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Sat, May 06, 2023 at 11:23:17AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>>> I'll look at v7 when the v17 branch opens and propose the separate patch
>>> mentioned above at that time too.
>>
>> Thanks, again.
>
> By the way, while browsing through the patch, I have noticed two
> things:
> - The ordering of the items for Lock and LWLock is incorrect.

Oh right, fixed in V8 attached (moved the sort on the third column
instead of the second which has always the same content "WAIT_EVENT_DOCONLY"
for Lock and LWLock).

> - We are missing some of the LWLock entries, like CommitTsBuffer,
> XactBuffer or WALInsert, as of all the entries in
> BuiltinTrancheNames.

Yeah, my bad. Fixed in V8 attached.

> My apologies for not noticing that earlier.  This exists in v6 as much
> as v7.

No problem at all and thanks for the call out!

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

Сообщение: Re: Large files for relations
Сообщение: Re: Large files for relations