Re: postgress-ru.po - further translation

От Serguei Mokhov
Тема Re: postgress-ru.po - further translation
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Quoting Andrej Surkov <surae@yandex.ru>:

>  Hello,
>
>  I have translated about 100 lines more in postgress-ru.po.

Thanks for giving a hand. If you continue working on it, please try to get rid
of fuzzy messages first. I will have time only starting the first week of
December for new translations.

--
Serguei A. Mokhov            |  /~\    The ASCII
Computer Science Department  |  \ / Ribbon Campaign