Re: [ADMIN] Point-in-time data recovery - v.7.4

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Point-in-time data recovery - v.7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It was planned for 7.4 but got bumped since the work was not finished.
There are patches floating around and people are putting some effort
into it, so hopefully we will see something in 7.5, but it is dependent
on the code being finished before the end of 7.5 development cycle. If
you want to help code PITR please send a message to hackers.

Robert Treat