Re: Debian packages of PostgreSQL 7.4

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Debian packages of PostgreSQL 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 13:19, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > plr needs to build in the source tree, so the easiest way to do that is
> > to include it in the source. The same goes (or did go) for the others.
>
> I don't think this is really the case.  I was working on repackaging
> PostgreSQL for Debian to show this but got busy with other things.

Did you get anywhere with it?  When the PL/R package was requested, it
was easiest for me to throw it in with the postgresql source package,
but I'm quite willing to separate it out if it doesn't mean I have to
rewrite parts of PL/R.
     "A Song for the sabbath day. It is a good thing to
      give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto
      thy name, O most High."   Psalms 92:1