Re: Help with hang on empty query (PG 7.3.2,

От Steve Wampler
Тема Re: Help with hang on empty query (PG 7.3.2,
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 10:15, Steve Wampler wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 16:33, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:

I've done a bit more digging and the apps are hanging in
a call to pthread_mutex_lock() inside SC_execute().  (I had
configured the pgsqlodbc library with pthread support.)

Dropping pthread support has fixed the problem, whatever it
was...

--
Steve Wampler -- swampler@noao.edu
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota