Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 13:51, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > really the most important thing here is that we get some movement on the
> > site in order to ditch the old VM the site lives on and get it on our new
> > web VM.
>
> On techdocs?   What part of that needs to be migrated?

Last I check it was the whole thing... techdocs runs on its own VM, the
other sites all run on a different VM. We need to kill the old VM, but
until we move techdocs to it's new home, we can't

Robert Treat

Сообщение: Re: Experimental patch for inter-page delay in VACUUM
Сообщение: Re: Experimental patch for inter-page delay in VACUUM