Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 03:21, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Because when it was originally created the guy doing the main website
and the guy doing the advocacy website weren't big on nuzzling together.

The advocacy site does have different requirements than the main site,
namely its bi-lingualness and the different target audience, but perhaps
with adding bi-lingual capabilities to the main site these two sites
could be brought together.

Robert Treat