Re: Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not working?

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not working?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Anyway, it seems like we need a vote to see how many people prefer
> each choice.

I say leave it the way it is. If you want system table tab completion,
simply:
       ALTER USER ... SET search_path = pg_catalog,...;

I would like to see the information_schema be a part of the default
search_path -- but I can do that myself.

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not working?
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not working?