Re: RedHat Enterprise Linux ES 3 ?!?!

От Will LaShell
Тема Re: RedHat Enterprise Linux ES 3 ?!?!
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 08:44, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 11:27, Will LaShell wrote:
> > > Also, I cannot find any list of packages included in Enterprise Linux
> > 2.1 /
> > > 3. Does anyone know if PostgreSQL is included and if so, what version?
> >
> > You have two options as I understand it for PG under RHEL. You can
> > install the PG source from Postgres themselves, or you can use the
> > Postgresql Red Hat Edition. Bruce I think can give you more information
> > on this product. http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/index.html  This is the
> > link to it.
> >

> Bruce works for SRA, not Red Hat, so he's probably not your best option
> to talk to on PRHE... While there are Red Hat employees floating around

Gah that's right. *beats self*

> these lists, I'd first suggest reading over the website and then either
> emailing the PRHE lists or one of it's team members depending on the
> specifics of any questions.

Don't forget you can always call the RedHat sales people as well. They
usually have good product knowledge especially since you are talking
about the Advanced Server lines.

> Robert Treat
> --
> Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

Will

Вложения

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: RedHat Enterprise Linux ES 3 ?!?!
Сообщение: Re: RedHat Enterprise Linux ES 3 ?!?!