Re: RAID controllers etc... was: PostgreSQL data on a

От Will LaShell
Тема Re: RAID controllers etc... was: PostgreSQL data on a
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Heya

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 01:13, Alexander Priem wrote:
> So I guess the PERC4/Di RAID controller is pretty good. It seems that
> RedHat9 supports it out-of-the-box (driver 1.18f), but I gather from the
> sites mentioned before that upgrading this driver to 1.18i would be
> better...

Actually upgrading to the Megaraid_2 driver would be even better. There
are a -ton- of performance enhancements with it.  Depending on your
performance needs and testing capabilities, I would highly recommend
trying it out.

Will

Вложения