Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer

От Noèl Köthe
Тема Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Am Do, den 16.10.2003 schrieb Marc G. Fournier um 21:02:
> Is there going to be a central place for these flyers and such?  I'd love
> to include them when we send out the PgStuff (mugs and whatnot) ... I
> realize that these ppl are already into PgSQL, but it gives them something
> to hand around to colleagues and such also ...

We (credativ GmbH in germany -> www.credativ.de) will print 2500 of
these flyers (one side english and the other side german).

As we are already doing it for the Debian flyer
(http://www.de.debian.org/events/material see "Flyers and Pamphlets") we
will take these flyers to the european events (like FOSDEM, Linuxtag,..)
and if there are events we are not but somebody else want to run a booth
or an info point or something else just write an email to Michael Meskes
<meskes@postgresql.org> and we will send it to you.
But it doesn't make sense to send it to oversea (shiping is to expensive
and needs to long). Maybe there will be such a central place in north
america, too?

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org