Re: fix for strict-alias warnings

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: fix for strict-alias warnings
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 16:29, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> The last time I did some testing, the builtin memset() was significantly
> faster on plenty of different platforms.

Oh? Which platforms are you referring to, and what tests were performed?

You can find the benchmark results I'm referring to in the archives
here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2002-08/msg02116.php

(In some hypothetical world in which MemSet() didn't offer a significant
performance improvement, there is no reason to keep it around.)

-Neil

Сообщение: Re: fix for strict-alias warnings
Сообщение: Re: fix for strict-alias warnings