How to avoid users from viewing functions code

От cad0022@iperbole.bologna.it
Тема How to avoid users from viewing functions code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi
the problem is to avoid users from viewing functions code (in general db
structures) when connecting to db by means of pgpadmin client.
My db contains several tables and functions and I need to make users viewing
only a restricted
number of tables. It works for tables, as it's possible to define access
policies,
but I didn't find something like that for functions.
The result is that everyone can see functions code from all pgadmin (II & III)
clients using basic user account.

This is my PostgreSQL Client Authentication Configuration File

local   all         all                                             trust
host    all         all         127.0.0.1         255.255.255.255   trust
host    all         all         10.43.13.75       255.255.255.255   trust
host    template1   basic       0.0.0.0           0.0.0.0           md5
host    servizio    basic       0.0.0.0           0.0.0.0           md5

Is there any idea?

Thanks Paolo Mattioli