Re: plperl db crash

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: plperl db crash
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 02:23, Nabil Sayegh wrote:
> > Is this the Debian package or your own build?  If it's the package, what
> > is the package's full release number?
>
> It is 7.3.4-5 (not self built)
> Is there a way to dump a list of all my installed packages ?

One way is:

dpkg --get-selections | grep -Ev 'deinstall|purge$' | awk '{print $1}'

Strictly, this tells you the requested rather than the actual state of
your packages.

     "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of
      God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice,
      holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable
      service. And be not conformed to this world; but be ye
      transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may
      prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect,
      will of God."        Romans 12:1,2