Re: join to view over custom aggregate seems like it should be faster

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: join to view over custom aggregate seems like it should be faster
Дата
Re: join to view over custom aggregate seems like it should be faster  ("Merlin Moncure" <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
"Merlin Moncure" <mmoncure@gmail.com> writes:
> I have an odd performance issue on 8.2 that I'd thought I'd document
> here.  I have a workaround, but I'm if there is something that I'm not
> seeing.

It's hard to comment on this without seeing the full details of the view
and tables.  I'm wondering where the SubPlans are coming from, for instance.