Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 11:01, Tom Lane wrote:
> so it appears that cygwin's "echo" generates a different newline style
> than what got put into sql_features.txt.  A possible way to fix this is
> to put the "\." line into sql_features.txt, but maybe there's a cleaner
> answer.  Peter, any thoughts?

Does cygwin still have the install time option of what type of line feed
to use?  I know at one point (a long time ago) when I installed cygwin,
and chose windows line feeds (CRLF) that it caused problems with several
applications.  So the problem might be that with CYGWIN you could have
either type of line feed depending on what the user selected during
install.