Re: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: pg_atoi: zero-length

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: pg_atoi: zero-length
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 05:57, shreedhar wrote:
> If I try to delete a record from my table which is giving following error
>

> Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: pg_atoi: zero-length string in
> /xxx/database.inc on line 73
>
> What might be the problem.

What version are you running?

Could you show us an example using psql?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

The purpose of the military isn't to pay your college tuition or
give you a little extra income; it's to "kill people and break things".
Surprisingly, not everyone understands that.