Re: CONCAT function

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: CONCAT function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Search the recent archives for "DECODE" and "NVL" (those are Oracle
functions, but people had he same problems with them as you with
CONCAT).
The basic idea is that in postgres you can overload functions, so you
can create more versions of the function with different parameter
counts/types. Just make sure you implement all the variations you use in
your code.

Cheers,
Csaba.