Re: pgsql-server/src backend/access/heap/heapam.c ...

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src backend/access/heap/heapam.c ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 20:19, Tom Lane wrote:
> Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org> writes:
> > [snip]
> >> (What happened to that project to do LISTEN/NOTIFY in memory
> >> with no table, anyway?)

Thanks for the reminder -- I'd like to implement this, but I can't say
when I'll get the time. In the mean while, anyone else who would like to
do the work is welcome to.

> I'm not sure if Telegraph is really doing the same thing.

As far as I can see, TelegraphCQ (which is distinct from Telegraph) has
nothing to do with a shm-based LISTEN/NOTIFY implementation.

-Neil