Re: Mirrors

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Mirrors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
basically we need to know the following info:

Location of the mirror
IP address of mirror server
Port number if non-standard
Hostnames/ip addresses of 1 or 2 machines that you will use to rsync the
site. For most sites this will be the same as the server.

In order for website mirrors to work, you must be able to setup a
virtual host on your server.

send that info to webmaster@postgresql.org and you'll be contacted
regarding mirror status.

Robert Treat