Re: Picture with Postgres and Delphi

От Network Administrator
Тема Re: Picture with Postgres and Delphi
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think that is what someone mentioned earlier in this thread.  I guess you can
do that with a "text" type which according to the docs doesn't have an upper
limit (although there is that 1Gb limit for a single character string.  The way
that entire paragraph reads would have me to believe that it means you and do
1Gb of characters including the EOL but then there is no restriction on the
number of lines themselves)

--
Keith C. Perry
Director of Networks & Applications

This email account is being host by:
VCSN, Inc : http://vcsn.com

Сообщение: Re: Picture with Postgres and Delphi
Сообщение: Re: Picture with Postgres and Delphi