Re: mysql create table -> psql

От Scott Cain
Тема Re: mysql create table -> psql
Список pgsql-general
You might want to take a look at a Perl module, SQL::Translator, which
translates schema elements (table creates, indexes, views) from one DB's
SQL to another.  I don't know if the S::T on CPAN is up to date, so you
might want to try their website to get the CVS version:

http://sqlfairy.sourceforge.net/

Scott

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 02:10, expect wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Trying to get this MySql create table command to work, no luck.
>
> create sequence serial;
>
> CREATE TABLE outbound (
> source char(100) default '',
> destination char(100) default '',
> sport int4 default 0 NOT NULL,
> dport int4 NOT NULL default 0,
> time timestamp NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
> id int8 default nextval('serial') not null,
> constraint id PRIMARY (id)
> );
>

> I get a parse error:
> ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "(" at character 279

> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend
Scott Cain, Ph. D.                                         cain@cshl.org
GMOD Coordinator (http://www.gmod.org/)                     216-392-3087
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory