Re: Needed function IF(expr, expr, expr)

От Franco Bruno Borghesi
Тема Re: Needed function IF(expr, expr, expr)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've had this function for a long time in my db... try it, I think it does what you need. And be carefull, it assumes that false or null are the same thing.

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION IF (BOOLEAN, TEXT, TEXT) RETURNS TEXT AS '
DECLARE
   condition ALIAS FOR $1;
   iftrue ALIAS FOR $2;
   iffalse ALIAS FOR $3;