SQL slower when running for the second time

От Rhaoni Chiu Pereira
Тема SQL slower when running for the second time
Дата
Re: SQL slower when running for the second time
Список pgsql-performance
Hi List,

   I trying to increase performance in my PostgreSQL but there is something
wrong.    when I run this SQL for the first time it takes 1 min. 40 seconds to
return, but when I run it for the second time it takes more than 2 minutes, and
I should retunr faster than the first time.

Does anyone have a advice ?

Atenciosamente,

Rhaoni Chiu Pereira
Sistêmica Computadores