Re: Incomplete pg_dump operation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Incomplete pg_dump operation
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
peter@vfemail.net writes:
> The first execution of the:

>      select * from pg_index where indexrelid = 2196359751;

> command returned this message:

>      WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process

It seems you have much worse problems than this one table.  I think you
need to plan on re-initdb'ing and re-loading.  If you can't get pg_dump
to produce a whole dump, does it work to dump one table at a time with
the -t switch?

Сообщение: Re: trouble with an older version of postgresql
Сообщение: Re: trouble with an older version of postgresql