Re: ambiguous sql states

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: ambiguous sql states
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

The reason it is of importance to me/ecpg is for informix compatibility.

informix returns a unique errorcode for the copy operation when the file
is not found. this isn't much of an argument from a postgres POV,
however I still find the sqlstate to be ambiguous.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <dave@fastcrypt.com>
fastcrypt