Re: ambiguous sql states

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: ambiguous sql states
Список pgsql-hackers
Specifically, if you try to open a file for copy, and it isn't there it
will return

int
errcode_for_file_access(void)
{
               case ENOENT:                    /* No such file or
directory */                       edata->sqlerrcode = ERRCODE_UNDEFINED_OBJECT;                       break;

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <dave@fastcrypt.com>
fastcrypt