Re: Changed mailing list functionality?

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: Changed mailing list functionality?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 15:57, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> we haven't changed any of the list configs in months ...

Ok, thanks.

> On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Ron Johnson wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Up until a few days ago, when I did a "Reply to List" in my MUA
> > (Evolution 1.4.4), only pgsql-general@postgresql.org would show
> > up in the "To:" list.  Now, "Reply to List" acts like like "Reply
> > to All".
> >
> > The reason I bring this up in pgsql-general@postgresql.org is that
> > "Reply to List" still acts properly wrt debian-user@lists.debian.org,
> > so if it *is* a bug in Evo 1.4.4, it's not a pervasive bug.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Ron

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"For me and windows it became a matter of easy to start with,
and becoming increasingly difficult to be productive as time
went on, and if something went wrong very difficult to fix,
compared to linux's large over head setting up and learning the
system with ease of use and the increase in productivity
becoming larger the longer I use the system."
Rohan Nicholls , The Netherlands