Re: How to easily spot Foreign keys

От Nabil Sayegh
Тема Re: How to easily spot Foreign keys
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Am Mit, 2003-08-13 um 18.04 schrieb Jason Hihn:
> I am under the impression (false or not?) that all version 7.x pg dumps are
> compatible? So 7.2->7.3 (or 7.4) would not be a problem?

I guess, he wants to convert the triggers to real 7.3 triggers.
So he has to check out all existing triggers, drop them and recreate
them.

Unfortunately it's not trivial to do this automatically.

bye
--
 e-Trolley Sayegh & John, Nabil Sayegh
 Tel.: 0700 etrolley /// 0700 38765539

Сообщение: Re: How to easily spot Foreign keys
Сообщение: Re: How to easily spot Foreign keys