Re: Farewell

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Farewell
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 00:36, Vadim Mikheev wrote:
> It's time for formal acknowledgement that I'm not in The Project any
> more.
>
> I'm not interested in small features/fixes and have no time for big
> ones.
> It was this way for very long time and I don't see how/when that could
> change.
>
> My participation in The Project was one of the greatest adventures in my
> life.
> Thanks to everyone!
>
> Good luck on your ways.
> And - long live to Postgres!!!
>
> Vadim

I can't say it any better than Newton did:

"If I have seen farther than others, it is by standing on the shoulders
of giants", Issac Newton

thanks Vadim,

Robert Treat
--
PostgreSQL :: The Enterprise Open Source Database

Сообщение: Re: dropping a user causes pain (#2)
Сообщение: Re: dropping a user causes pain (#2)