Re: How to remove user specific grant and revoke

От Erik Wienhold
Тема Re: How to remove user specific grant and revoke
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 03/06/2023 23:34 CEST Andrus <kobruleht2@hot.ee> wrote:
>
> psql (12.2 (Debian 12.2-2.pgdg100+1))
>  Type "help" for help.
>
>  sba=# REVOKE ALL ON public.kaspriv FROM alekspoluh;
>  REVOKE
>  sba=# \o result.txt
>  sba=# \dp public.kaspriv
>
> sba=# \q
> #grep alekspoluh result.txt
> Returns nothing. So output does not contain this role.
>
> I re-opened pgadmin. alekspoluh role is no more displayed in kaspriv table
> sql window.
> pgadmin shows only single reset role command. Now it shows
> REVOKE ALL ON TABLE public.kaspriv FROM yllelohmus;
>
> I ran
>
> REVOKE ALL ON TABLE public.kaspriv FROM yllelohmus;
> After that pgadmin shows next single revoke command:
> REVOKE ALL ON TABLE public.kaspriv FROM villuuus;
> It looks like pgAdmin shows only one REVOKE command but actually there are
> more revokes.

From your first message I was under the impression that pgAdmin shows one
REVOKE ALL for every GRANT, i.e. all REVOKE commands at once.  If that is not
the case you may have found a bug in pgAdmin.  Please ask on the pgadmin-support
list or open a GitHub issue.

Speaking of which, I found https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues/5926
which looks like the behavior you're describing.  But this was already fixed in
7.2 and your original post says that you're using 7.2.  Please check if your
version is correct.

--
Erik

Сообщение: Re: How to remove user specific grant and revoke
Сообщение: Re: How to remove user specific grant and revoke